Would you be pissed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
If you came home and found one of your SS brew tables in the kitchen?

I bought 2 of these and a larger one a few weeks ago
table.jpg

And now one is sitting in the kitchen with pots and pans and the commercial Bunn coffee maker. I don't know how in the hell she got it in the house must weigh 175 pounds...I was getting ready to go off when she opened the sliding glass door and said "happy birthday" and I see This Webber S-650 sitting on the patio.
weber-grill-540x416.jpg

Ohh well I didn't pay much for the Table

Sounds like a good tradeoff to me! Would kill for a grill equipped with the IR burners and searing section!

Women are SO much smarter than us. If the wife had something I wanted I would take it she would get pissed and have to give it back. She would go see how much a new table was, more than the grill I bet, buy the grill and have the guys that dropped the grill off move the table.

Women are SO much smarter than us. If the wife had something I wanted I would take it she would get pissed and have to give it back. She would go see how much a new table was, more than the grill I bet, buy the grill and have the guys that dropped the grill off move the table.

I made out on the deal the Webber is about 500 $ more than the table new. Cheapest I have seen the Webber is 1900 at Walmart.Thing is the grill has been out there since Sunday night my son dropped it off when SWMBO took me out to dinner So she must have moved the table herself during the day Monday

I'd be pissed about the table and the grill! I would love a grill like that but wouldn't spend that kind of cash without discussing it with my spouse.

Ah there's the difference, we have one account, and any money she or I make is 'Ours' that way we can keep spending in check while laying out long term plans and a good budget. We do both get a set amount each month to spend on what we want, but it would take a while to build up $1900 :)

I'd be pissed about the table and the grill! I would love a grill like that but wouldn't spend that kind of cash without discussing it with my spouse.

She makes a good living and we both contribute to the household funds but we both have our own spending accounts and retirement accounts. So this was all her money .. just wish she would have said something I could have saved her 900 bucks .. A 27 gallon Blichmann tri-clamp conical would have fit nicely in the brew room:D I could make due with the 10 year old Webber that works like new still.

if it's out of 'her money' account, who cares!

Nice grill, whatcha break it in with?

B

thinking a nice Sirloin and dry rubbed ribs

She makes a good living and we both contribute to the household funds but we both have our own spending accounts and retirement accounts. So this was all her money .. just wish she would have said something I could have saved her 900 bucks .. A 27 gallon Blichmann tri-clamp conical would have fit nicely in the brew room:D I could make due with the 10 year old Webber that works like new still.

Ahhhhhh. But then she'd not have a table now would she. Nor would she be eating Sirloins.

Women are much, much, smarter than we are. What "looks" like a gift to you is really a double gift to herself. Ya see. For $1900 she got a SS kitchen table, a brand new grille, and a logical method of getting the steaks and the beers on the table without having to muss up her manicure or take off her pumps.

And speaking of smarts. Did ya check your stocks? Cause HB gets things moved easy. ;)

Ahhhhhh. But then she'd not have a table now would she. Nor would she be eating Sirloins.

Women are much, much, smarter than we are. What "looks" like a gift to you is really a double gift to herself. Ya see. For $1900 she got a SS kitchen table, a brand new grille, and a logical method of getting the steaks and the beers on the table without having to muss up her manicure or take off her pumps.

And speaking of smarts. Did ya check your stocks? Cause HB gets things moved easy. ;)

The retirement plans are out of my Agency. So I would know if any stocks were moved around.

The retirement plans are out of my Agency. So I would know if any stocks were moved around.

Ummmm. Are we still talking about stocks of cellared homebrew being used as payoff to neighbors for moving heavy @ssed tables?

I was. :confused:

Or did we get to a very dark place.

The table is yours. She swiped it. The grill is moot. It's like swiping your 4X4 pickup & giving you a corvette; while it may be a very nice vehicle, you can't go elk hunting in it, and it was STILL YOURS. That's just my 2 cents worth, hope everything works out well for you & your SWIMBO. Regards, GF.

Well he does have two others tables like it or larger than that, so he's still set for the brew-rig probably. She's smart, but he did get a sweet grill for the price of a table. Granted a jacketed conical woulda been sweeter ;)

Ummmm. Are we still talking about stocks of cellared homebrew being used as payoff to neighbors for moving heavy @ssed tables?

I was. :confused:

Or did we get to a very dark place.

dude i though you were talking stock like Mutual funds and such... Well since I keg everything I can't really tell if a few pints have been pulled..

Is that her ass in the avatar? If so, no I wouldnt be pissed.

I would be pissed about the shlt catchers on the other table

No bumb prints in the dust :(

car_sex_hood_dusty.jpg

Well he does have two others tables like it or larger than that, so he's still set for the brew-rig probably. She's smart, but he did get a sweet grill for the price of a table. Granted a jacketed conical woulda been sweeter ;)

I have another just like it and one that is much larger. This one was just sitting in the corner collecting dust. The grill I have been drooling over for some time now, And I ended up making money after I sold the 2 commercial fridges the commercial sink and the Groen kettle while holding onto the tables. :ban:

Its just a table and in a few years I will get it back in the garage anyways... She has plans for an addition on the house .

Yes because I can think of stuff I'd MUCH rather have over a 2k grill, but if it's something you want then Happy Birthday to you! That's sweet!

oh and it really boosts my self esteem to see people getting grill worth more than my truck. Just can't get rid of it if it still runs.

I'd wonder what's the guys name she got to help her move that SS table, and how he got reimbursed! But I probably wouldn't think about it too long...

The thing is on wheels! Unless she's the tiniest woman in the world, I'm sure she can lift it up a few steps from a garage to a main floor. Unless your kitchen is on the second floor!

mmm her birthday is in October I think I will get her a Blichmann conical this way I can brew her favorite beer BM Octoberfast in one vessel ..

Hey I am doing it for her..

ya it was expensive but I told SWMBO that I did not want a party for my 50th birthday. So it was most likely about what she would have paid to host a party .

Latest posts

Back