Christmas Present!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pale Horse

Reaction score
My parents just gave me my "big" christmas gift, and guess what it is?!?! ALL GRAIN SET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ban::mug:

Sorry, but I just had to tell someone who would appreciate it.

The homebrew store opens up the day December 27th and I can't wait!!:ban:

My wife woke up last night and delabeled 75 bottles. I HATE taking labels off bottles.

Now I have to go find that other thread and move my vote up to the 250-500 mark!

I let it set in for a whole day and still am excited. I'll post some pics tomorrow. As for the first all grain brew.......hmm.....I'll have to do some investigating in the recipe section for that one.

Sorry for this reply being so late, but I've been busy lately, getting ingredients and all:mug:

So here is a pic of what I got for christmas....

DSC00925.jpg

Needless to say, I am very excited, feel free to comment and let me know what you think

Your parents don't want to adopt an old guy do they? That's a very cool Christmas present! Did you brew yet?

a "winter white" wheat beer is on deck. Then I am hoping to make my first IPA in time for my first homebrew anniversary, to commemorate the first brew I ever made lol

Back