Can I add a 2nd or 3rd tap to a tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtic_dude

Reaction score
When I installed my tower a year ago to my bar, I never thought that I would ever have more than one beer kegged. My hopes for the new year is to go self sufficient on home brew and would like to add some variety to my beer and would like to have 2-3 beers on tap. Is it possible to drill my tower and add 1-2 taps to it? What else would I need? The tower came preassembled and I am not sure what else I would need for the new taps. Thanks

I was helping remodel a cafe and they had one tower that had a ring added on top to extend it higher by a few inches and add 2 more taps. I bet you could find one of those online.

I was helping remodel a cafe and they had one tower that had a ring added on top to extend it higher by a few inches and add 2 more taps. I bet you could find one of those online.

That is exactly what jordanpace linked to above.

You are right! I didn't hit the link. I am a dumbdumbfaceheadnuts.

I am in the same boat, only problem is I have 2 1/2 inch tower, however seems I am out of luck on getting the extension. I only see them for 3inch diameter. I saw good price on the net for 3 faucet tower for $150 direct from manufacture may just pull the trigger. By the time I drill buy two additional faucets and and shanks $100 I feel I may be better off buying one for $150. Plus three faucets coming off of a 2 1/2inch column seems kind of tight. Plus I could always sell the other tower.

Back