Death is back in business!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just left the land of no tomorrow and returned to the bay area. NOW I CAN START BREWING AGAIN!!! :rockin:

I visited the forums at least once while i was away, but it looks like i still missed quite a bit. not playing catchup...gonna just mark all read and start fresh.

i am SO FRIGGIN HAPPY to be back and have some homebrew! i gotta start work fresh tomorrow so i can't drink much, but i put one of my irish stouts in the fridge and will give her a fresh try before i goto sleep tonight.

one good thing did happen while i was away...i am almost completely finished with "Radical Brewing" by Randy Mosher. Man, that book is priceless. Being a Mosher myself, i feel proud to share a strong (although probably very, very distant) lineage with the man :D

i'm gonna try to brew up a few of his recipes from the book soon, but for now i will work on my irish red!

Look forward to reading and interacting with all you wonderful brewers in these great forums once again!

Cheers! :mug:

had to be a best man at my cuzinz wedding in iowa. not much to do...but i got to see friends and family and got some much-needed rest :cross:

david_42 said:
Say Hi! to the guys at the Oak Barrel for me.

will do! i think i'll head out today after work for some grainage!

:ban:

Latest posts

Back