Strawberry cider pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAREEBROWNBEEST

Reaction score
image-1414016595.jpg

image-1300429275.jpg

image-3020349537.jpg

image-2113158946.jpg

Just bottled. Look at those floaties of strawberry in there:)

image-1194165088.jpg

image-922763073.jpg

Got my caps in last night:)
Filled 6 bottles with the strawberry cider I had waiting for the caps to arrive.
And how's that for head space and fill volumes??? Is this adequate? Ha ha

The one on the right is just a tad lower, but all in all looking much better. Just a little more improvement and I'll let you drive up to Canada to give me a sample.

I'm not going to do it on this batch, only have 12 bottles and a 1/2 gallon growler left. It will be gone before next weekend. However my grape juice cider (not wine) that I have planned I will label. I think I will just call it "drink" and put a pic of a brother on it.;)

So your stealing my grape "cider" idea?? Lol! Thought I tasted like melted down grape jelly!?!? No worries, let me know how it turns out. I'm doing blueberry-pomagranite next!

Not really, that grape stuff I had was terrible. Sorry man I don't mean to be a dick but whatever I had was super sweet and down right just not good. Ha ha

I used to live in Nanaimo, my wife and I moved to port alberni a few years ago it's about 45 mins away from Nanaimo.

I live in Ontario. I wonder if a bottle of something would make it here. It's actually a good experiment. We could try sending something both ways!

Back