2007 GABF anyone going ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
I am looking at flights right now, and hotel accomodations. Did anyone make it out last year ? How soon did hotels fill, tickets sell out and the all out rush to get in start ? I am hoping a good group of fellow HBT'ers will be there. Anyone else making plans ? Cheers

I live in the Denver area and Brewtopia said he will raid my beer fridge if I don't go. :drunk:

I'm definitely planning on going. I'm hoping a group of us can get together for another pub/brewery crawl in down town Denver.:mug:

I plan on going. I'm currently trying to decide whether to fly or drive out. It's a 10 hour drive or a little under a 90 minute flight. Flights just always seem so damn expensive though. Anyways, my point is I'm planning on being there. :mug:

Bump! I finally got around to making my reservations. Red Lion downtown Den. I 'm thinking of getting the 4 pak ? anyone else get this b4 or been to all the sessions ? Any advise ?

I'm flying down for it. Still need to book hotel reservations and buy the 4pack. Looks like I might have a friend signing up for AHA to go to the 4pack too!

Anyone know how quick things sold out last year?

I've been every year since 1995 and used to go to all 4 sessions. I stopped going to the Friday and Saturday night sessions because they just got too crowded. Long lines and not very enjoyable. I now do the Thursday night session and Saturday afternoon members only session. We get in on Wednesday night and head straight to the Falling Rock Taphouse which is beer central for all the brewers coming in to town.

On Thursday afternoon we do the downtown pub and brewery crawl. Friday we head out of town and hit other breweries in the area. Friday night is reserved for the Alpha King Challenge at the Falling Rock where breweries compete for the hoppiest IPA. Last year Boundary Bay won with thier Imperial IPA.

My tickets arrived in the mail a few days ago and I've booked my room at the Holiday Inn Downtown which is about a block from the festival.

Back