Apparently I have evil gnomes stealing the bear out of my primary...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm - an embryo doesn't need fertilizing again. ;)

Now, if you start with a bear egg, then you will need bear semen. I find the gnomes help in obtaining that. :drunk:

In order to get bear in your beer carboy you need a good starter.
Teddy_Bear_Fetus_in_Jar_Ursulus_parvulus.jpg

You see what happens when you let the gnomes drink! They get a little feisty and think they own the yard!

Now I need to go and find some of Revvy's beer fairies to keep these gnomes in check!

funny-pictures-the-lawn-gnomes-have-beaten-the-pink-flamingos.jpg

We've heard of hops, wood chips, watches, brushes, cheez-its, rubber grommets, insects and bees in the primary, but the bear fitting in the fermenter is obvious, it was a teddy bear. I've tried dry hopping with various stuffed animals, remember to sanitize them with high heat in the dryer first, but bears tend to soak up the most especially when dry. Try a 50/50 combination of Lucky rabbit foot and willamette for best results.

i've gotten bare in my primary once, but i'm not really proud of it. the neighbors invited the police over to help be back out and everything. ;)

Well this is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. Thank you all for this awesome thread. :p

And they lived happily ever after...

21980_298746221845_83669531845_4024268_1703846_n.jpg

That's not a bear, it's a Wookie.

I have not been able to fertilize one of thos in my primary, but maybe a good thing.

I thought they would be less tempting to gnomes, but evidently wookies steal gnomes......from their motorcycles.

Guess it could be worse...

UnderpantsGnomes.png

I know!!! Like right??!? You may NEVER get your picture to upload!!!!!

Seriously though, Hydro bear ownership is serious business.

A drunk bear on the loose is a danger to himself and everyone.....especially to the gnomes who are collecting his semen.

Did it just leave that bar across the street?

I dry hopped with a moose one time.

Damned difficult sanitize a live full grown moose.

We've heard of hops, wood chips, watches, brushes, cheez-its, rubber grommets, insects and bees in the primary, but the bear fitting in the fermenter is obvious, it was a teddy bear. I've tried dry hopping with various stuffed animals, remember to sanitize them with high heat in the dryer first, but bears tend to soak up the most especially when dry. Try a 50/50 combination of Lucky rabbit foot and willamette for best results.

HAHAHA! Awesome advice. I prefer a Columbus & Chinook mix with my stuffed animal dry hopping. The dankyness really brings out that stuffing flavor. The carnies can't get enough of it! :drunk:

JLem said:
+1...Noob probably doesn't know about the fairies either...

Like right?!?!

I feel kike ****** saying "use the search function" but seriously, who doesn't have a hydro-bear left over from their first MR BEER kit?

Latest posts

Back