What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What yeast did you use?

3726 I got from Gabe. The saison funk is hidden by the pomegranate, but it is still there.

Those saisons ready for the fridge?

Yep - ready to go.

I love how you have guests waiting to be fed but you still take the time to shoot a pic for all of your achy thread brethren. Looks delicious!

Hey - I made sure everyone else had their food before I took the pic! :)

Practice run for thanksgiving? Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal to cook every year. I tend to go way overboard and do at least 6 sides even though there are only 5 of us for dinner.

Yep - I love cooking thanksgiving dinner as well (particularly dessert!)

Why not, mine has changed a lot since i opened it, had a lot of coffee at first, now a lot of toffee.
If it's in the cellar it's cool, i'd go for it!:mug:

Mooooooooooooooooore HB IIPA!! And some sambuca :foooooked up I am:

ForumRunner_20131027_011110.png

Where is that at? I'm on mobile and can't read the paper!

Sorry, phone died midday and I got left to my own devices at the tasting room :mug: it was at The Bruery though. The flight was of the basic stuff (Oude Tart, Tart of Darkness, BeRazzled, Windowsill, and Ebony & Oak). The tour was awesome and they gave out samples of 6 Geese A Laying, Cacaonut, and Autumn Maple. The maple was alright and very spiced up for the season, 6 Geese was pretty boozy and overall kind of a mess for my tastes but the Cacaonut was unbelievable. Definitely a little hot but for how green and the fact that it's at 15% it's to be expected. Highly recommend grabbing one and hiding it for a year or so.

Highlight of the day was that they were having a canned food drive and if you brought in a can you were able to get tasters of White Chocolate, Sans Pagaie, and also Chocolate Rain. Easy way to kill my liver and 4 hours ha

Still jealous, still thirsty.

Tenfidy is up there in next stout to try and scoop up. Really in the mood for a stout if you can't tell. :mug: enjoy. :D

ChefRex said:
I thought about tapping a milk stout thats been carbing but this was easier.

Had old chub on nitro for the first time the other night. Made It even smoother. I usually do OK on my stints of work related sobriety. It must be the great brews you guys are drinking tonight that has got me jonesin big time.

A APA I call "Rabid Pale Ale" with some caffeine pills and about six more pages to go on my essay on the French Renaissance. Is it a bad idea to guzzle down home brew+caffeine+no sleep? Well at least tomorrow is Sunday! God gave us all Sunday to recover right?!

A little wild cider now. Going to Van Der Mills Cidery tomorrow to get 5 gallons of unpasturized cider and let it ferment wild. $13 a carboy fill :ban:

Channel66 said:
I'm French from France. Wife is the canucklehead. Don't know I was raised that way. Before I was 10 we had moved from southern France, to Edinburgh, to Quebec, to Maine.

I didnt realize that you were actually French. My geography is bad, is southern France the warm part? How did your parents end up as mountain guides? Do you have a bizzaro mixed accent?

I'm drinking oolong and emergenC on the side. Going to see if weirdo church next to building i want is still active.

I didnt realize that you were actually French. My geography is bad, is southern France the warm part? How did your parents end up as mountain guides? Do you have a bizzaro mixed accent?

I'm drinking oolong and emergenC on the side. Going to see if weirdo church next to building i want is still active.

Good luck on that, maybe you'll get to see a live sacrifice.:D

Latest posts

Back