Hello from Harrisburg PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MollyHatchet

Reaction score
Just wanted to say HI, my first post, and looking forward to many more. Been brewing for a year now, and just can't stop!:rockin:
Like to wish eveyone a happy turkey day, as I must go get ready to go see family and have dinner. but before I do that I have a Holiday ale chilling off and I am going to sample that and see how its doing!

So CHEERS! :ban:

Sweet EVETS, I just saw Molly Hatchet this past Friday night in Harrisburg. after the show I took the singer Phil Mccormich and the drummer Shawn Beamer back to their hotel. I swaer it been 24 or 25 times I have seen them since 1978, HONEST! Awsome bunch of guys!

MollyHatchet said:
Just wanted to say HI, my first post, and looking forward to many more. Been brewing for a year now, and just can't stop!:rockin:
Like to wish eveyone a happy turkey day, as I must go get ready to go see family and have dinner. but before I do that I have a Holiday ale chilling off and I am going to sample that and see how its doing!

So CHEERS! :ban:

BETTY FORD IS FOR QUITTERS!

alright another person from Harrisburg on this forum! (there may be more, I just happened to notice this thread in a search)

ChrisS said:
alright another person from Harrisburg on this forum! (there may be more, I just happened to notice this thread in a search)

From Scranton here.

I was thinking about visiting Troegs. Is it worth the trip?

Kernsie said:
From Scranton here.

I was thinking about visiting Troegs. Is it worth the trip?

Yes, well woth the trip, and yes you must stop at Application brewing Co too they are at 50 N Cameron St real nice brew pub. AND!, Lancaster brewing is coming to Harrisburg as well!!:ban: They are going in at Eisenhower Blvd where Doc Holiday's was / is.

Both TROEGS & ABC have brew tours on Saturday at 1PM with plenty of samples!:rockin: :drunk:

Back