Fess up!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What was your former "handle" on here?

I was formerly known as:

"Orrelse"
"His Royal Dudeness" (for about 1 a week, during the famous self promotion phase)
"Very Undude" (for about a week when I was going through a funk)

That's it as far as I can remember.

Dude said:
LMAO. I was actually going to unban orrelseiscool and start using it and see if you guys would catch on.

You spelled BOTH of those wrong, BTW.... :D

Well, it WAS before my time ;)

Never changed my handle; I use the_bird pretty much everywhere online (for those of you who may be trying to steal my identity).

EDIT: I take that back; most of the results when I googled myself ain't me.

JimmyBeam

which is still my screenname on about 8 other forums. I didn't think it fit in too well on a beer forum.

wasnt I Pontifex Maximus Pumbaa for like 2 weeks or so?

other then that I am Pumbaa, always have been and always will be . . . on VERY rare instances (when I cant get Pumbaa) I am Rsrvrdawg. The first firehouse I worked at was on Resivoir St and our mascot was a bulldog . . . not a fan of the movie. The Resivoir Dog was also my first tattoo.

BTW I'm not a Lion King fan either. I got Pumbaa when I was in the fire academy and "ate" a swarm of gnats one morning when I yawned, and I was very good at a drill called "The Swamp" which made us crawl through a mother ton of mud

I was out raising a newborn when the name change thing started, so I've stuck with Cheesefood the entire time.

Flyin' Lion on all the boards I visit (this is the only one I post on anyway). I am not a creative person to begin with and figure this is the best I can do.

When I first signed up I was brewsmith, with no capitals.

Then during the previously mentioned upgrade fiasco I became Maestro Brewsmith

Then I reverted back to Brewsmith, but this time capitolized. :D

I've been known as RIK since high school. I wanted something a bit more beer descriptive and was watching Indiana Jones at the time. His sidekick was Short Round and Hopfan popped into my head. Lame, but it works.

Back