Chop & Brew - Episode 01: Two Reds are Better Than One

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited to watch this, Chip! Thanks for keeping the video rolling!

I've done a ton of video editing in the past and totally appreciate the ridiculous amount of time & effort it takes to produce quality video. And you do a heck of a job.

Now I have to watch the episode to see what Arrowhead saw on Chip's back. GrogNerd said he never turned around but was there a reflection in the door of the microwave or maybe a reflection in the Stainless steel pot? Did the Bama T-Shirt have some sort of super secret message about proper grammar? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Actually good episode glade to see you back in action CHIP!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Thanks for the support, everyone! Looking forward to Episode 02 and beyond! Getting lots of other people involved.

Have a homebrew !

image-3050483480.jpg

Awesome episode, Chap!

I watched it yesterday morning, and I'll probably watch it again in a little bit here. Looking forward to new episodes, as well.

Back