honey types?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
any one know a good place to find out about the differences in honeys?

I mean, what is the difference between wildflower, and orange blossom?

I've ordered honey from Miller's Honey in California and found them reliable and their prices (and honey!) good. Of course shipping plays a big part in honey costs so the prices could be good or not, depending upon where you live. You'll also see a breakdown of honey descriptors as well.

I haven't done it yet, but I contacted the guy, and he said a 5 gallon bucket is 115$ and that seems liek a good price to me :) (close enough to dutch gold, and its good support locals) it is an hour plus away..... but ill be doing the drive some sat in October.

I've ordered honey from Miller's Honey in California and found them reliable and their prices (and honey!) good. Of course shipping plays a big part in honey costs so the prices could be good or not, depending upon where you live. You'll also see a breakdown of honey descriptors as well.

what a website wow!
my eyes are bleeding!

yea 60lbs doesnt go as far as you would think, my last pail went to 5 batches for a total of 28gallons, so I currently have another 60lbs sitting in my apt with plans to buy another as soon as the $$$ come in

yea 60lbs doesnt go as far as you would think, my last pail went to 5 batches for a total of 28gallons, so I currently have another 60lbs sitting in my apt with plans to buy another as soon as the $$$ come in

yeah, for me its having the time to drive halfway to PA!

Back