What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
John Daly now while cleaning up bottling session. I'm eying the Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura in my fridge. I need to dump the dregs in my sour project anyway right!?!?

Sounds like you're thinking logically. ;)

Dr Pepper... I work until midnight Monday thru Friday.
But when I get home I have a fresh supply of an amber ipa I brewed and some Sam Adams oktoberfest :D

image-2669165511.jpg

Forgot the picture

Got a new growler today. Double-wall, vacuum sealed, stainless steel. Made by Fifty/Fifty. It also has this outside coating so there's no condensation. Very impressive so far. Got it filled with Green Flash Le Freak Belgian IPA. Tasty!

lefreak.jpg

My own all-grain IPA recipe I like to call "Bazinga!"
Here's the hop schedule
1 oz Cascade Pellet 7 Boil 60 min
1 oz Citra Pellet 11 Boil 60 min
2 oz Chinook Pellet 13 Boil 45 min
1 oz Citra Pellet 11 Boil 15 min
1 oz Simcoe Pellet 12.7 Boil 15 min
5 oz Cascade Whole 7 Dry Hop 14 days

Mmmmmmmm! Can't believe I frickin' made this.

Cathedral said:
Probably easier to sell it to SWMBO... relax honey! Its my session beer!

Ha! Good answer. I'll be sure never to question the alcohol content of a Michiganian's beer :)

Edit: or is it Michigander??

This should be my last beer, 5am is gonna sneak up on me again. It's a 750 so I hope I'll manage. Farmhouse session IPA or whatever you want to call a 1.042 OG saison with 4 1/2 ounces total of Motueka, Citra, and Amarillo split between first wort and 'stirpool',

image-1189985569.jpg

Green Flash Saison Diego. Pretty damn good, maybe it's the growler talking. My local liquor just started serving 32oz growlers, first I have heard of in FL. I'm sure it's pretty common elsewhere.

Picked up a Boulevard sampler tonight. Haven't had many of their brews so I figured I'd try it. Have drank all of my home brew stash in anticipation of our move into a new house in a couple weeks. Will start to replenish when we get settled.

Life is g00d when you can enjoy a Smashed Pumpkin(not as a big fan of this the last few years) and a Stone Enjoy by 9-13-13. We drink like Kings!:rockin::p It makes me appreciate America-and life. And stuff...

Deschutes Twilight ale
Pretty good, easy drinker.

Had a Jester King Wytchmaker earlier, love the stuff.

tyzippers said:
I think it's a little better than just not bad. In my opinion, it's one of the best! How dare you not share the same opinion as me!! :-D

Well, not bad might be an understatement. But I think I enjoyed last year's Rogue pumpkin beer a little better.
And how dare you not share my opinion!!!;)

Latest posts

Back