• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grain mill and stand (or just mill)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conpewter

Reaction score
I bought a new Monster Mill last year and am mounting it to the wall over my mash tun (so I can just mill right into the tun) so I have my old mill and stand up for sale.

You don't have to buy the stand, I can just mail the mill, just the mill and the drill, or the whole thing, or you can pick up if you are near the far northwest suburbs of Chicago.

New this mill is $79.99 (wow) but I'd take $50 for the whole setup plus shipping. If you just want the mill I'd take $40 plus shipping.

Here is the build thread for the mill and stand
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/chest-drawers-grain-mill-stand-57986/

Here is the mill new and with the pieces I don't use anymore (board, funnel)
http://www.homebrewfinds.com/2012/11/grain-gobbler-grain-mill-now-7999.html

1.jpg

2.jpg

looks like I'm heading to the thrift store after work to fine a dresser...

good luck with the sale

Dresser dimensions are 13" deep X 23" wide X 32" tall. 4 drawers as shown in the build. The dresser doesn't have the angle pieces in the drawer with a hole in it anymore as I went to a different system to feed this (bucket with sliding trapdoor, I never pour grain now)

I couldn't find a feeler gauge last night, so I couldn't measure the gap. The product page for this isn't much help... "The rollers are on bushings and have a pre-set gap spacing (non-adjustable) which provides a good crush for all grain." But I got good efficiency out of it (usually around 80)

Back