• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 Tap Perlick Tower - For those true alcoholics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
This tap goes to 7. What if you need that extra beer on tap? You can go to 7. But why not just have 6 beers on tap? This goes to 7.:rockin:

For sale is a like new 7 tap perlick tower with glycol set up and 7faucets. I have buffed all the stainless steel to remove most of the scratches. There is still a few light scratches that can really only be seen under direct light if you get it at the right angle. These scratches are hard to find once the faucets are attached. Everything has been cleaned and the tower is rust free. I have also replaced all screws and bolts and the o-rings that go on the shanks. The tower has 7 plastic clip rings that fit with the shanks into the tower. These use to be white but do to use turned off yellow. I therefore painted them black which looks very nice (even better than pure white). I have also rewrapped the faucet tubes with aluminum tape. The taps still have a very good shine but the shanks do show signs of general use. The insides of the taps also show signs of use where the acidity of the beer has taken a bit of the chrome off. The glycol tubes would be super easy to hook up some water flow with a cheap pump in a bucket with cold water and the top of the tower is filled with high density foam. All the beer tubes have barbs on the end for hooking up 3/16" line. There is one small dent at the VERY botom of the column so it isnt noticable when put together (see picture). I have tested everything at 12 psi with water and all the taps are leak free. This is ready to go. Asking $300 + shipping (actual). Feel free to ask any questions.:mug:

2519978540064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2917602640064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2247279300064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2751818770064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

Looks like standard faucets on a perlick brand tower.

Pretty typical since most bars don't give a rats behind about forward sealing faucets...

Yeah they are standard faucets. I can get a picture of the best 2 and worst 2 up close so you can get a better idea about the condition and brand. One of them is actually almost new. When I got my 2 faucet tower I replaced the original after about 5 draws with perlicks.

Yeah they are standard faucets. I can get a picture of the best 2 and worst 2 up close so you can get a better idea about the condition and brand. One of them is actually almost new. When I got my 2 faucet tower I replaced the original after about 5 draws with perlicks.

Right, they look like std faucets, I just wanted a better view of the wear..

Here are close ups of the taps. As you can see these have had lots of use but are still 100% functional. Looking at the taps installed the wear is not visible as you can see in the first set of pictures. The side pictures of the taps are the worst side (the other side is either the same or better cosmetically). I know these are not the most flattering of pictures but i want to be completely honest with this sale. If anyone wants to see any more pictures just let me know.

2433199230064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2603981150064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2197227870064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

i have put this on ebay (with a inflated price due to ebay fees and the fact that 3 tap perlick towers are going for $300). If anyone on here wants to buy it I will honor the $300 price and pull it off ebay. What can I say I like you guys better. You can however calculate shipping based on the ebay bid. Shipping is a ball park estimate and will most likely be cheaper. I will charge actual shipping prices (the price of the box, packing material and handeling will not be charged to the buyer as i can get this for free, just the actual shipping cost). CHEERS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320687327942&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

You are correct Sir. These are NOT perlick faucets. Just the tower is Perlick

Still for sale I'll do $300 shipped and I added new foam to cover the rest of the metal beer line hook ups

How hard is it to replace the faucets? Is it just a regular faucet or are they permanently attached to the shanks?

Not hard at all. I have taken everything apart fully. The only thing that I have not been able to get loose was only one of the bolts that the tap handle would screw into. Although if you wanted to attach a tap handle it would just screw right on.

here is the shanks attached without the faucets to show everything dismantles. I also have included a close up to show an example of the condition of the shanks.

2423358510064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

2002404470064533511S600x600Q85.jpg

Back