Looking for pliny the elder, I'm in MN and have Surly furious, ect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaddyb

Reaction score
I gotta try this stuff, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to work a trade, I can get lots of midwest brews, Surly, Summit, Schells, New glarus, founders, theres many others Im missing here, but someone let me know if you would want to work a trade out?

Just picked up 3 bottles on 15th that had been bottled on 12th! Going back up in week or so. Dont know much bout your local brews but thats probably why it would.be fun to trade? Let me know if a week or two works by pm to work out a deal if interested

Any way I can convince you to send me some Furious? I am in southern WI so I'm not sure what I can offer in trade but I'd be willing to pay as well..

Any way I can convince you to send me some Furious? I am in southern WI so I'm not sure what I can offer in trade but I'd be willing to pay as well..

I wouldn't mind working out some sort of trade, maybe for something local or even maybe some dogfish head since I can't get that here either.

Chaddyb said:
I wouldn't mind working out some sort of trade, maybe for something local or even maybe some dogfish head since I can't get that here either.

I can get 4 packs of 90 min or nearly ask DFH beers, let me know what your thinking..

I gotta try this stuff, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to work a trade, I can get lots of midwest brews, Surly, Summit, Schells, New glarus, founders, theres many others Im missing here, but someone let me know if you would want to work a trade out?

You have an unlimited supply of Surly Furious?

You wanna marry me?

:D

That is probably my favorite beer. I can't get it here, but when I get to the Twin Cities, I go nuts!

Latest posts

Back