• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Keg ball lock 60$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingdogwine

Reaction score
Wife said I gotta get rid of a few kegs :(. Anyways 60$ and I will pay shipping costs.

Paypal is alig23 at gmail.com

Ahhh im actully not in san antonio anymore, im in texarkana, im more then happy to ship it though, I will pay for shipping.

I will take one if I can see a picture of it :D

The last kegs I bought sight unseen were ragged!

I will take one if I can see a picture of it :D

The last kegs I bought sight unseen were ragged!

Sorry I don't have a camera, otherwise I would.

They were bought 3 months ago and used ONCE. Needless to say im pretty pissed about her making me sell it :(

Sorry I don't have a camera, otherwise I would.

They were bought 3 months ago and used ONCE. Needless to say im pretty pissed about her making me sell it :(

Can you send me a cell phone picture?

913-710-8114

Well sorry to hear about having to get rid of them but I'll take one if they are still availlable.

Are you saying they were bought new 3 months ago?

Yes they were. Im just trying to get rid of them SWMBO to make them happy. Moneys not a big deal to me, but I would like to get 1/2 of what I paid for them, because thats what I feel is fair. I can raise the price if you want :p.

I was planning to have this awesome bar with 6 kegs, but I can only keep 2. Bunch of bull man! I should tell her she can only have 2 pairs of shoes

Im pretty sure im going to have to get rid of the other two too. Case in point is because SWMBO is pregnant and does not want to raise a child in a house that has a "bar."

so, im going to sell the other two know, since im having good luck with these. I thought it would take me weeks to sell, but wow, only 2 hours.

2 more up for grabs.

Im pretty sure im going to have to get rid of the other two too. Case in point is because SWMBO is pregnant and does not want to raise a child in a house that has a "bar."

so, im going to sell the other two know, since im having good luck with these. I thought it would take me weeks to sell, but wow, only 2 hours.

2 more up for grabs.

If I could give some advice

Woman are CRAZY when they are pregnant.

Just put the stuff in the corner of a basement until the tide receeds.

Not saying this guy is trying to scam, but i would wait before you send money. I've been talking with him through PM about the kegs and asked for a picture, so he sent one to my email account. It looked fishy so i searched on Google images and found the picture he sent me on the first page, from kegkits.com--
FirestoneKeg.jpg

If he is legit, i apologize.

Not saying this guy is trying to scam, but i would wait before you send money. I've been talking with him through PM about the kegs and asked for a picture, so he sent one to my email account. It looked fishy so i searched on Google images and found the picture he sent me on the first page, from kegkits.com--
FirestoneKeg.jpg

Oh noes, he linked instead of actually shooting, uploading, and linking a picture of an actual keg?

the horror.

FirestoneKeg.jpg

He has stated more than once he does not have a camera...

Guys its not a scam, he just kept hounding me about a picture, despite me telling him I didn't have one. So I sent him that one, its the exact same.

I wont be selling a keg to you sir, good day. You can just take that petty stuff else where.

Will be getting these sent out asap when i get the boxing and packing materials. Give me 3-5 days and i will send a tracking number.

I asked if you could send a image through phone, you said you'd send it to my email instead. I don't consider that "hounding". At NO point did you tell me this was not of the actual keg. You even stated in the email "Just like new". IMO that is misrepresenting.

And who the hell spends nearly $700 on 3g kegs, sells that a month later for half the price, yet doesn't have a digital camera of a phone that can send pictures.

For everyone else's sake, i hope he's not scamming.

I asked if you could send a image through phone, you said you'd send it to my email instead. I don't consider that "hounding". At NO point did you tell me this was not of the actual keg. You even stated in the email "Just like new". IMO that is misrepresenting.

And who the hell spends nearly $700 on 3g kegs, sells that a month later for half the price, yet doesn't have a digital camera of a phone that can send pictures.

For everyone else's sake, i hope he's not scamming.

Look man, some people just don't need a digital camera, im one of them. My next door neighbors drives a Lamborghini and I drive a Hyundai, I think he a tool for owning one too! Some people buy things, and others don't! I tried to use my cell phone to take a pic but it wouldn't transfer. Im sorry i am not up to date on technology like you!

Its not anyone's business what I spend my money on, Yeah I spent 700 on kegs, but im giving back to a community that has given so much to me. get the hell out of my thread if you don't have anything to contribute! Your not getting a keg so why the hell are you still posting here? Let these people worry about them selves, im sure they are adults.

Are they all sold?

Yes they are, sorry.

Anyways, everyone one that bought one, im getting the packing stuff set up, these will ship out NO LATER THEN THE 28 I will confirm a tracking number with you that day. The nearest UPS center is 80 miles from where I live "yay for living in the middle of no place" and I will get these out asap!

Thanks to everyone for buying one, im more then sure you will be happy wit your kegs, if your not I will refund your money 100%, you have more word! pay it forward on these forums!

Who were the lucky winners? I got confirmation and an email addy, just wanted to make sure I'm getting two so I know how much I'm sending.

If anyone has any question please give me a call at (210) 593-8089. Txt or call anytime! This is my personal cell phone number!

You guys, im a verified member with paypal. They have my bank information in case anything happens.

I'm getting tired of this crap, if you guys that paid for one feels unsure about it LET ME KNOW and I will gladly refund your money, and give the keg to the 10+ other people that have PM'd me and did not get one. I am pretty much GIVING these away to you guys after I pay for shipping and paypal fees. If I really wanted to screw you I should have made you sent the money as a gift. If I was a scammer, still scamming, why the hell would I still be posting? I could already be to Timbuktu with your money

RDWHAHB you guys will have tracking numbers very soon.

You seem like an alright guy you've offered a 100% satisfaction refund and your personal cellphone number and your going through Paypay which takes a percentage of your more than generous offer. Then one person freaks out causes a panic and everyone else gets squeamish and starts second guessing you. I for one trust your a man of your word since you've gone out of your way to keep people happy. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back