• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 10 gallon round cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
looking for a ten gallon round cooler to turn into a mash tun. I live just above the Maryland border in a town called Greencastle, PA. Zipcode 17225.

thanks, Ian

You could try Home Depot. I saw them there for around $35 last week. It might be cheaper than buying and having it shipped which might be $10-20 for shipping.

Couldn't find them at any of the local hardware stores (I'm in Harford County, MD) because they're "Summer" items.

Found one online at ACE Harware for $50 and change shipped to the nearest Ace Hardware for free.

I'll let you have it for $70, you pick up. :p

yeah, I had found them at lowes for $47 any more than that and its not worth it, I thought maybe someone would have one sitting collecting dust.

The Home Depot in Newark, DE has them for 39.95. I picked one up a couple weeks ago.

nevermind, just googled greencastle. Unless you're up for a 3hr road trip :D

Back