What do you think the new fad for BMC will be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Organic and sustainable beer.

Zero calorie beer. They will call it "Malt water"

Cask conditioned beer. They just won't say that the casks are 50,000 gallon steel casks.

Barley wine beer.

Beer flavored jello.

With the recently introduced Bud Select 55, it appears that InBev is going after bottled water sales. :confused:

DrinkingWaterCans300x240.jpg
Its real... see

I'm suprised they're not in the energy drink buissnes yet. They could advertise it us the "Bud for the morning".

So I've bee reading through this thread, funny as it is, when I came up with my own meaning for BMC... Bad Malted Concoction!!!
:mug:

I think it's going to be a 'green' beer, and I don't mean food colouring on St-Patrick's day!

I can picture some sort of a commercial where they show that they're using solar panels for heating, growing hops on the roof and the brewmaster pedals to work. All because 'they care'. Throw in biodegradable packaging (cardboard cases made from 100% recycled fibers) and they've got a winner.

And people will drink it because "it's the same as the other stuff, but good for the environment"

:D

You've been spending some time at New Belgium Brewery.... :p

I got one of those Anheuser-Busch drinking water cans this year. We had floods in Iowa that messed up the city water system. Budweiser rolled into town to pass out free cans of drinking water.

Well the citrus beers are in style now from the BMC....I guessing that since non main stream is getting into whisky barrel aged stuff that BMC will get into that mix.

You've been spending some time at New Belgium Brewery.... :p

+1 to that. Their tour is all about their sustainability and environmental efforts. It's impressive, I have to admit. They also make Mothership Wit which is all organic, and tastes wonderful I might add.

Okay I even did a search but I must have missed the toasted pumpkin seeds hilarity?

They will repackage bud light in expensive embossed bottles and rebrand as a craft beer.

that's basically what their doing with these aluminum cans that are "insulated" so the beer stays colder and you don't have to taste it

Flavor Enhancing swirlinator chugging cans.

yes, wide mouth to let it fly down your throat

Back