NYC Homebrew stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuOttson

Reaction score
Does anyone here live in/near the NYC area and have any recommendations for good homebrew stores? or do you just buy off the internet? thanks

There's Corrados in North Jersey (Exit 151, around there, off the Garden State Parkway). I haven't been there in a couple of years, since I live down the shore. They weren't too bad then; don't know about now. I just recently picked up some new equipment online. I now usually just scavenge the net for the best deals. This hobby has a whole lot more potential thanks to the internet.

there are 2 spots in NYC i go to: heres the info...

Brooklyn Homebrew 718 369 0776
163 8th st. Brooklyn NY 11215
take the F or R train to 4th avenue 9th street and walk down to 3rd avenue and 8th street, it’s right up 8th off the corner

Hydroponic Garden Center 718 762 8880
14649 Horace Harding Expwy, Flushing NY 11367
Driving - take the LIE to exit 24, it’s on the west bound side visible from the LIE near that exit

happy brewing brotha

That place is Queens is good in a real pinch, but otherwise not really worth going to - they hardly have anything and are kind of pricy.

+1 on Brooklyn Homebrew - easily accessible from the M and R trains if you're coming from Manhattan and their selection of grains and hops is getting better all the time.

Just got back from BH. impressive inventory. "Full selection" of grain and yeast. Lots of draft equipment. Even exotic spices. Worth your support.

Back