Bargain Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy with my previous few orders from Bargain Fittings! Unless ordered on the weekend, my order has been out the door same or next day. I even made a mistake in ordering a dip tube, e-mailed the general contact email, and received a reply that they switched it out for the right one. 5 star customer service!

I also appreciate the info on the site. Without the pump pics showing camlock fittings, I would have had to do much more research.

Very happy with my previous few orders from Bargain Fittings! Unless ordered on the weekend, my order has been out the door same or next day. I even made a mistake in ordering a dip tube, e-mailed the general contact email, and received a reply that they switched it out for the right one. 5 star customer service!

I also appreciate the info on the site. Without the pump pics showing camlock fittings, I would have had to do much more research.

Thank you for your continued business! Really appreciate the orders and glad we could help you out on the dip tube.

Props to BargainFittings;

I had a special request and wrote it in the 'customer message' text box and they really helped me out! Will for sure purchase fittings from them again!

Thank you BargainFittings!

I'm also having issues with communication. One female QD I got just does not lock into place. I had to hammer the fittings together to get them to lock. The two other female QDs I ordered lock with all of the males so it has to be a problem with this one. I submitted their online form and got no response. Emailed them directly and got no response. I submitted a review hoping that might trigger a response but the review never posted on the site. My work schedule does not allow me to call them so I'm kind of at a loss as to what I can do.

I take the previous review back. I contacted the company through this website and they replaced the part right away. The emails were never received so your best bet is to call. Once they actually heard from me, they answered right away. FYI, if you can't call during the day, call and leave a voicemail.

Back