Looking for growler holders...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serabelle

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a company that makes growler coolers? More specifically - growler coolers that would fit a 2L growler? I've found some that are supposed to fit the 1/2 gallon growlers, but I wasn't sure if they would fit a 2L - or if the handle might take up too much space.

I've searched just about every combination of words that I can think of...

beer growler cozy
beer growler koozie
beer growler jacket (not so successful)

among other words: cooler, container, bag, tote, shoulder bag.. etc.

Here are a few search results:

This one is really cool - but wouldn't fit a larger growler.

Brian's Beer Totes look interesting as well - but I wonder how heavy this would be? And I'm not sure of the safety factor - it would be a shame to crack a good (full) growler.

By far, this style is probably my best bet for a 2 L growler - but I can't seem to find a place that sells them individually. I definitely don't need 50 of them.

-----------

So - if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Hi, I just saw your thread on the beer growler carrier. We manufacture the Brian's Beer Totes, and they are very durable. The empty weight of the single is 3 pounds and the double is eight pounds. WE do not have any problems with tipping over or safety issues, and they have been sold from Pennsylvania to California! Try one out!

My company "Original Oregon" originator of " TheGRIP" Growler Carrier,
http://www.originaloregon.us
produces extremely high quality handmade carriers for Growler Bottles, These Insulated Growler Bottle Carriers are made with Post Consumer Recycled Materials, that provide far better insulating properties to inferior neoprene sleeves....
" These are not Cheesy Chinese Neoprene Sleeves "

All GRIP models( Hand Grips, Shoulder Grips, and Twin Grips ) are designed for convenient durable usage, they are also upgradable with optional pounder glass holders(Pint Grips) that attach to the shoulder straps, custom logo branding on any or all grip models is easily & inexpensively available upon request....

We can manufacture these with proprietary fabrics, and provide exclusivity to your brewery, or custom print the entirety of the fabric with a exclusive imprint of your product brew types, upon the entirety of the carrier being imprinted, it transforms this product into a conversation piece or your beers,
notably, being that we are located in Central Oregon, it is very easy to tailor this product to your exact needs!

ALL GRIP MODELS
1. Are created with Post Consumer Recycled Materials,
2. Provides Superior Thermal Insulating Properties,
3. The most affordable Koozie/Carrier on the market,
4. Are engineered for ongoing durable Performance,
5. All GRIP provide a synergy of Function and Fashion,,
6. 100’s of Fabrics Available, all colors, all textures,
7. Genuine Leather and Exclusive Designer Fabrics,
8. Ask about our Proprietary Designs for your Brewery,
9. All units are handmade in Oregon, by Oregonians!

Any Questions, Please Just ASK!

Daniel Richer
Original Oregon Co.
[email protected]
1 (five four one) 633-5807

Back