Am I the tallest home brewer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm 5'10", 165lb

da Vinci drew something that resembled me...

huh?

joconde-201x300.jpg

THAT's where i though someone was gonna take it....

but bird missed the mark...again..

You look like the Mona Lisa? That doesn't make any sense. Unless you've got tits and have been keeping that a secret from us. :confused:

And you're only 165#. How the hell do you survive the winters up there?

Vitruvian Man, jerks!

and, i freeze. freaking hate winters here. had a job offer in LA a few years back, almost took it....but I decided I liked my family and sanity. (i'll probably get flamed for that...)

Vitruvian Man, jerks!

and, i freeze. freaking hate winters here. had a job offer in LA a few years back, almost took it....but I decided I liked my family and sanity. (i'll probably get flamed for that...)

motobrewer is this you?!

leonardo.jpg

I'm only 5'10.34198, prob shouldn't talk myself.

6'10"?

Do you put your bottling bucket on the roof?

I have a way of putting things where people don't normally consider counters. Like the top of the refrigerator is apparently not somewhere my 5'5" wife can see easily. Maybe I should hide my brewing stuff up there when it starts to clutter our apartment too much.

< Peggy Hill >

< / Peggy Hill >
<!-- Peggy Hill -->

She wears womens size 16.

My feet are the same size as the Ronald McDonald figure in most McDonalds.

I also have a clown ring to go with my clown feet. My 6 year old daughter says I have a fivehead instead of a forhead.

I just don't have a red nose.

Forrest

I don't measure myself in height but rather PA (Pure Awesomeness)... and by that measurement I've got you all SMOKED.

don't look at me... it's science.

so whats the prize for the shortest brewer? I'm a midget, and I prefer "little person" so bite me :D

Ah, I figured I should put some proof up of my 6'10" self.

tall_in_doorway_Hamburg.jpg

Myself in a hallway at a hotel in Hamburg. In Europe I do not fit. Hotels, airplanes, elevators. They all mock me.

Back