• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 bbl Kegs, Corny Kegs, glass carboys, possibly more...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNate

Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't been on the site for a while, but the time has FINALLY come for me to move. I have 2 uncut 1/2bbl kegs (also have one cut one I may get rid of), 2 corny kegs, 2 5g glass carboys, an open head SS drum (actually about a 1/2 drum in size, not sure how big exactly) and probably some other stuff to get rid of as I downsize operations to apartment size.

I also have a beer fridge that has been drilled for a cO2 line and 2 taps, and a 2 bay SS commercial sink with drainboard if those don't go to the new buyers. If anyone definitely wants those, let me know ASAP.

Call or text me (Nate) at 908-938-4342
I'm in Bridgewater, NJ (Bradley Gardens). Local only, and I need to move this stuff quick.

**UPDATED CORNY KEG INFO**
Sorry about this, but I just inspected the 2 I had for sale. Both are kind of beat up, and the lip on one is bent - I would not guarantee it to hold pressure at all. I had been using it to store my star-san. So here's the deal... I'm swapping the lids on the two original beat up ones (to make one good one) and selling them at discount. I am also offering one additional very nice one. Here's the break-out:

1 buggered corny, won't hold pressure - $5
1 OK corny, will assemble and pressure test - $15
1 very nice corny (see pic) - $30

temporary-2.jpg

Many have contacted me about them. I will go through in order of receipt and see who wants what.
**End Update**

Barrel (child sold separately):
IMG_0756.jpg

**The following items MAY be available. I'll know tomorrow (6/19)**

Fridge (hardware not included):
IMG_1001.jpg

Sink:
2BaySink.jpg

How much for the corny kegs and carboys? Corny kegs are pin or ball? And let us know what else you have once you take a look around. :)

what sorta cornys are they? if they are ball lock and a decent price I shotty if onipar declines. If you got a few other random all grain things or kegging things that you are getting rid of I would be pretty interested

What are the dimensions on the barrel, sans child, and sink?
Thanks,
Walter

Barrel is 27" x 23.5"

I'll get back to you on the sink.

The corneys are ball lock, and I discovered some electric motors and a worm gear drive if anyone is interested in those.

A few people have been asking about the cornys... They are not in the best shape, but they do work. The retaining bail on one is a little worn, so I stuck dimes under the feet to get a good seal. I'll post up pictures in a bit.

I am asking $30 for both of those, and unless I'm mistaken, no one has said they definitely want them yet.

Classified Rules

Classifieds is 100% at your own risk. HomeBrewTalk nor anyone associated with HomeBrewTalk is responsible for your transaction nor can we help you in anyway.
Absolutely NO commercial, reselling, vendor like postings or bulk selling will be allowed.
Do not bump your own thread while it is still on page.
No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread.
All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

A few people have been asking about the cornys... They are not in the best shape, but they do work. The retaining bail on one is a little worn, so I stuck dimes under the feet to get a good seal. I'll post up pictures in a bit.

I am asking $30 for both of those, and unless I'm mistaken, no one has said they definitely want them yet.

Well, I was the first to ask about the kegs, but no, I didn't say I definitely wanted them because I was waiting for a price. I'll still wait in line until you post the pics, and also, the price for the carboys?

Sorry, didn't mean to be the forum police. It just makes it easier to know what the priceis without everybody having to ask or PM.

Promised:
Sanke kegs @ $30/ea
Carboys @ $5/ea

STILL AVAILABLE:
Sink is 30" deep x 72" wide x 37" tall - $200
Barrel is 27" tall x 23.5" diameter - $40
Corny Kegs - $30/both
Fridge - $75 (NO DRAFT HARDWARE INCLUDED)

Worm Gear - $25 (pictures coming soon)
Electric Motors (2) - $10/ea (pictures coming soon)
Bar Sink - $10 (pictures coming soon)

If you have spoken an interest on any of the "still available" items, don't worry. I'm sorting through the IMs, texts, and posts and will confirm with you in order.

I'll take them pending a few pics, I might not be able to swing by until the weekend though. If thats a problem then the next guy can take them. You said something about the retaining bail? Is that the part on the lid or on the keg?

I will take the carboys if you can meet me in princeton. I will be there on the 20th around noonish at the LHBS if you are down to meet up. 951-768-4963

If no one wants those kegs, I'll take them off of you! I can meet this Saturday around noon where ever is easiest for you.

Back