I know its common knowledge, but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
Beer is the best damn invention by man, ever! haha.

Seriously though, I farking LOVE beer! If I could drink it all day and every day and still have a career, I would!

Praise be to you barley, hops, yeast and water! :tank:

Yeah, I've had a few tonight, but I'm loving it! Drinking my holiday ale right now, and the cinnamon, nutmeg are finally showing up on my taste buds! :rockin:

It's never bad to celebrate that which is beer, so please do not apologize.

I love beer too... sometimes far too much. It is, by far, the single most significant achievement in human history.

+1.

I read a great quote at a west chester, PA homebrew store but cant remember the exact quote.

Someone please reiterate it to me but it had something to do with water carries fecal bacteria so dont drink S*** drink beer.

I so wish I was in mesopotamia many thousand years ago, and was the lazy farmer that didn't take my crop in during the rain and my barley got wet. And then I freaked and dried it out in the sun, but was lazy again and let it soak in some clay jar for awhile. And because I was lazy I thought, well, I might as well drink this liquid in this jar.

yummmmmmmmm. and wooooooooowww!

Back