Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord. Guessing that store is completely sold out. Lol. It would help to know what your looking for.

Are you shipping? Trades or cash?

I can get you anything and everything from the Midwest. That includes everything Floyds stuff. I SHOULD also have at least a case of Founder's KBS on Monday too.

I can also trade my wife, if interested.

I'm just kidding! I wouldn't do something that mean to you. Lol!

I can get you anything and everything from the Midwest. That includes everything Floyds stuff. I SHOULD also have at least a case of Founder's KBS on Monday too.

How are you getting a case of KBS. I was there for the release and was limited to 8 bottled

Top of my list would have to be Pliny the elder I've never had it and always wanted to try it. After that I am out of liquid bliss at the moment and that is a great beer to have in my cellar at all times. Other than that anything I can't get in MA would be a pretty good option.

I can get fresh Pliny here in SF.
I can't ship for a few days though. It comes in 16.9oz bottles for $5/each. wanna trade 2?
(to others who see this wanting PtE, please don't PM me - I only want HT and have tight shipping budget, sorry).

So I'm all set with CCB. My best friend lives like an hour away in Inverness, FL and he sends me stuff all the time! For those of you in Florida close by to him you should check this event out he is hosting for his and his moms kidney surgeries they just had! http://jeannieskidneyfund.com/shop/homebrew-and-bbq/ There will be like 5 breweries there doing tastings and a bunch of home brewers as well. He will have one of the cases of heady pictured above some for tasting and some for the big beer raffle they are having

What's the wife look like? Lol ! Not familiar with a lot of Midwest stuff let me look into my choices!

Hey I pmd you last night after you messaged me back, haven't heard back. I can get what you wanted, just need to know before I pick it up.

I have hop juju, 2013 kbs 2014 bourbon county barley wine, plus a lot of other stuff if interested pm me.

Could also do anything from Green Flash, Lagunitas, etc..let me know if there's any west coast ales you're interested in. I've never had HT, sounds tasty.

not since Thursday. I am waiting for a ship address from the OP- and delivery info or a tracking # on his package to me.
edit: I am out- been a few weeks now.

Last edited:
I got some limited release Bürger from Cincinnati. Very fresh and very rare. But at $6.49 a 12 pk I save it for special occasions. PM me your deets and lets finalize this trade. View attachment 266300

not even joking... i miss this stuff.

My friend bought me a Burger shirt on her way back from cincy haha

Back