looks like I have a new hobby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-Juice

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I took the plunge today and bought a used wine making kit. Looking to make the switch and make some beer in it instead. Great site with plenty o information. Look forward to hanging out here and learning to brew a little.

Welcome to the boards! Check out some of the stickies on the site, there is a TON of useful information on them that can help you get started. After you get a batch or 2 under your belt you will hooked! Cheers and happy brewing!:mug:

Greetings! Lots of info here. After you get a few batches of wine going, I'll be seeing you in the beermaking areas with the rest of us peasants!

I got my beer making kit for my birthday 3 weeks ago and I'm brewing my 3rd beer this weekend! I'd say I'm hooked. I just hope my first 2 batches turn out OK! ;)

I'm just doing extract kits right now, but I do plan on trying to develop some of my own recipes once I gain a little more experience. It just seems a little overwhelming with all there is to know right now at my infant stage of homebrewing.

This site will definitely help in the learning curve for me for sure! :mug:

Back