New Brewing Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad and easy to read. It's great to see the data compiled in a different format sometimes.

I like it! I may have missed it, but do you have a mash volume calculator on there? There is one online I've found helpful on numerous occasions. You provide weight of grain and mash thickness and it tells you what volume is required. Makes mashing in super easy!

On another note, is this site using wordpress, CMS, or did you code it yourself?

I like it! I may have missed it, but do you have a mash volume calculator on there? There is one online I've found helpful on numerous occasions. You provide weight of grain and mash thickness and it tells you what volume is required. Makes mashing in super easy!

On another note, is this site using wordpress, CMS, or did you code it yourself?

Looking at the page source it looks like wordpress

There is a mash volume calculator in there.

It is not MY website, it is the website that I write for. I provide material on a lot of different subjects that are published there. (4) separate articles in the month of February are mine, some are yet to get published there.

Just wanted to share another resource with you fellas, and gals.

Thanks for the positive feedback HBT members!

A mash volume calculator is on the list. The current programming effort is going into a water chemistry calculator that incorporates alkalinity, flavor ion ratios, and estimated pH.

Yeah the site is wordpress, with javascript calculators. Wordpress is a pretty nice tool, I have been really impressed with it.

PROST!

More from larrybrewer and 'The Pol' to come!

Latest posts

Back