I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with the weird sex toy posts in the past couple minutes? Has anyone else seen those?

Leadgolem said:
I was just talking about birds, you have a dirty mime.

Mimes can be very dirty. You'll want to wash them off before putting them in secondary.

I'm a little concerned that Stauffbier has lost his voice.

So, if you take a vow of silence, does that mean you can't make any noise at all, or you just can't speak? What about mumbling? Moaning? Grunting? What about other bodilly noises?

Stauffbier, if you have taken a vow of silence, give us some sort of a sign.

I'm a little concerned that Stauffbier has lost his voice.

So, if you take a vow of silence, does that mean you can't make any noise at all, or you just can't speak? What about mumbling? Moaning? Grunting? What about other bodilly noises?

Stauffbier, if you have taken a vow of silence, give us some sort of a sign.

I thought we were miming!?

I thought we were miming!?

No, only the squirrels are miming, but glad to know you're alright.

dpwlz5.jpg

I think it depends if there's someone there to hear it other than you. Sort of like, if a tree falls on a mime in the forrest kind of thing.

The real question is, do I count them as spiders or squirrels for dry hoping purposes?

Obliviousbrew said:
peee? I guess you can mash with pee. I think Anheuser-Busch it´s been doing it for years

Pure horse urine and rice. That's the secret.

Well spiders are for dry hopping and you suppose to mash squirrels so I will say ont dry hop FWH and you´ll get the best of both worlds

I thought that the spiders were only used at bottling and squirrels were for flame out or dry hopping. All this time I was doing it wrong. Damn.

I just met a man named Brutus. Is he meant to be added into the secondary with my weevil?

Jaehnig said:
I just met a man named Brutus. Is he meant to be added into the secondary with my weevil?

with your weevil......... with 1 weevil ..........you realize how small a weevil is? you've got to be kidding

If I use two weevils they may asexually reproduce together and I would have four or more weevils. I they reproduce, I may have eight or more and so on. Too many weevils will drain the charge on my fermentation chamber and may transport my wort into the 5th dimension.

If I use two weevils they may asexually reproduce together and I would have four or more weevils. I they reproduce, I may have eight or more and so on. Too many weevils will drain the charge on my fermentation chamber and may transport my wort into the 5th dimension.

Buckaroo, The White House wants to know is everything ok with the alien space craft from Planet 10 or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Back