Need to get 100 custom pint glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chione

Reaction score
I need to get 100 nice custom pint glasses. Any place you would recommend?
thanks

If you was a member you'd of seen the thread with the nekid chick behind the pile of custom printed glasses along with the price and company that did them. :D

Bah Humbug said:
If you was a member you'd of seen the thread with the nekid chick behind the pile of custom printed glasses along with the price and company that did them. :D
Now you're just being EACish...

(Just figured out what it meant, had to use it.)

Bah Humbug said:

I guess that company will not get my money.....

Shoot a note to Jester369; he just had quite a few printed up. I *think* he had to get six cases' worth, but they look really nice and they worked out to only a couple bucks' each.

here's the link: Grandstand Sportsweart & Glassware

For a two color, there was a 144 piece min, and with shipping it was just about $2 a glass. They came out very nice.

7674-PintFront.jpg
7674-PintBack.jpg

Dude said:
Those are great!

WTH would I do with 144 glasses? I want pint glasses SO badly though.

Kinda late now, but they'd make outstanding x-mas presents. Couple bottles of something nice and big (how's that RIS coming out?), couple pint glasses, some tissue paper and you're done.

the_bird said:
Kinda late now, but they'd make outstanding x-mas presents. Couple bottles of something nice and big (how's that RIS coming out?), couple pint glasses, some tissue paper and you're done.

EXACTLY what I am doing this year! For a few hundred bucks, I take care of 3/4 of my Christmas shopping, and have a ton of cool glasses left over for myself! :D

Jester369 said:
EXACTLY what I am doing this year! For a few hundred bucks, I take care of 3/4 of my Christmas shopping, and have a ton of cool glasses left over for myself! :D

I wish you didn't have quite as many... ;)

Bah Humbug said:

But can you drink root beer out of those glasses, BTW do you have any root beer extracts you favor?

Back