• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 10 gallon 3 vessel electric keggle setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jem

Reaction score
Complete setup .Three e-keggle bottom drain Herms PID controlled pilot system. Everything you need but ingredients and fermenter. It runs on 220v and requires a 30 amp GFI breaker. The control panel is one on PJ’s designs.
The system works great I just don’t get to use as often as I like so I’m down-sizing . I would prefer to sell it as a complete system, but may consider separating the keggles from the control panel. I’d keep the control panel to use on my next set up.
Includes:
3 keggles (Hot Liquor tun, Mash tun and Boil)
Hot liquor tun includes a 50ft stainless steel coil (HERM)
Mash tun includes a stainless steel false bottom
Control panel with Auber PID
2 March Pumps
Quick connects and hoses
40 plate chiller
Asking $2,000. I'd prefer a local sale

1 .jpg

5.14.13 002.jpg

Picture 1461.jpg

Picture 1449.jpg

Picture 1457.jpg

I'm afraid it would be cost prohibitive. Do you have access to commercial dock?

Jem, Do you still have this available? I'm interested, but in the process of building my own right now...however I like your setup.

Let me know if its available and we can talk, I'm close and can pick up for the right price.

Cheers.

Back