Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am updataing my avatar for St Patricks Day.
I thought that I would try someting new and see if this idea sticks.
I am parking my old avatars here.

3712-AvatarIMG_98141.jpg

To:
3712-STPatsAv.jpg

To:
3712-vonage.JPG

To:
3712-eugene_jeep.gif

EDIT: Inspiration. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showpost.php?p=235758&postcount=10

I thought that I would add this for a search term. We'll see if that works as well.
changeyouravatar

ralfwiggumpresident4mi.jpg

greenlanternlogo.gif

surly2.jpg

Butters_South_Park.jpg

I'm not sure if I used the Ralph Whiggum one on here or not.

I keep the same avatar. I like it. It's not complex or really cool, but it's pretty unique. If I'm browsing a thread, I can always easily see where I chimed in and what the response was. I'm sticking with it.

turfguy1969 said:
DON BEEBE ROCKS Lets put it back to 1991.....look at that beebee run....He may be gone but we still have Steve Tasker here in Western NY

LOL I was wondering when someone was gonna recognise him, but I figured it would be Dude:) Beebe is my favorite Packer ever. Great hands, fast as lightning, and any man that can convince his wife to induce labor on a Wednesday so he can play football on Sunday is a friggin GOD

Mutine Bullfrog said:
Bird, what happened to the wizzard and the kettle. That one was great. Not crazy about Uecker

It's time for the Brewers, I've got to have Uecker!

I need to upload the old one; it's "Getafix," from Asterix and Obelix...

Mutine Bullfrog said:
Only player one year with the Brewers and won a World Series with the Cards.

Yeah, but I listen to him broadcast the games every night... go back to my thread on "I need a NL team to adopt," it was the final reason I went with the Brewers. I figured even if they sucked, I loved listening to Ueck!

Besides, I *LOVED* Mr. Belvadere!

the_bird said:
Yeah, but I listen to him broadcast the games every night... go back to my thread on "I need a NL team to adopt," it was the final reason I went with the Brewers. I figured even if they sucked, I loved listening to Ueck!

Besides, I *LOVED* Mr. Belvadere!

Your not a Red Sox fan? If not the fine with me, Go Yanks!

Go read the other thread, I love the Sox, but I don't particularly like the team they've put together. Besides, I'm sick of rooting for Goliath, it just isn't fun anymore.

Oops; :off:

the_bird said:
Go read the other thread, I love the Sox, but I don't particularly like the team they've put together. Besides, I'm sick of rooting for Goliath, it just isn't fun anymore.

Oops; :off:

I've had the same Aveator in every Furom I've been part of inclubing all my fantasy sports leagues.

Sorry we straied, Yankees/Redsox fans can't help getting into it.

I tend to change a lot too but these are the one's I got on the HD from days gone by. Some didn't last more than a day or so.

compilation.jpg

Nice olllllo! You need a lifetime upgrade so your avatar can be seen better though :p.

(Time to ask our graphics peeps in the office for help designing my old pueblo brewing logo)

Brewers need some assistance against the Cubs so I got to drop off Rollie for a while.

FINGERS85LEAF.jpg

ist2_352853_for_rent.jpg

Latest posts

Back