The Great Northern BrewHaHa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Northern Ale Stars

This is sponsored by my homebrew club.

Entries can be submitted now thru Jan 30. We are part of the Midwest Home Brewer of the Year circuit and its still very early in the tour. Plenty of time to earn points for the crown. Anyway it would be great to see some entries from people I have met here in our competition.

Here is info on the Midwest Home Brewer of the Year - http://www.sphbc.org/mwhboy

Might want to advise your webmaster that Michigan is not spelled "Michegan." I see Phil Sullivan won it last year... he is insane. I was at his local brew shop (Kuhnenn) last year to drop off a couple entries for W.E.B... there was a stack of entries and from what I'm told, Phil had 2 dozen entries. Its kind of hard to compete with him... he has the skills and the temperature controlled conical to go with those skills.

Ok, anyone got their submissions on the way? For those near enough to Duluth to attend, we have just announced that Dave Hoops, head brewer for Fitgers, will be our speaker Saturday night. He will be talking about wood aging beers.

Back