So...how's your latest brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Mine's doing great, thanks for asking. The Lazy Monk is tasting fantastic tonight. I'm on my 3rd 22oz bottle. My buddy just left after polishing off two with good reviews.

What are you drinking tonight, and how's it tasting?

im drinking my simarillo pale ale, which is still a little flat after 2 weeks plus a few days in the bottle. I used a little less priming sugar on this batch and i guess its just lagging. Its really good though!

Fantastic!!!!

It's an APA with Centennial and Cascade

Im on my 2nd bomber tonight, and im loving it more and more every day. Heres a pic i snapped a couple days ago

3394-AG005.jpg

Apparently you had quite a bit of detergent deposits in your glass and it's affecting your head retention.:p

:D

the_bird said:
That's more head that I've seen in the past three years.

you must be married, too, eh?

-walker

PS: My latest batch (ASB) is on trial. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a hit-or-miss flavor. I've had 5 of them on 5 separate days; one tasted "ok", two were "great", and two were "ehhh..."

the sh*t soup I have been drinking all week at work is getting very, very, very old, but my all grain Kolsch is outstanding when I am able to enjoy it....

Back