The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. He's probably not going to kill himself to make weight with that monster contract. And the idea of Buckholz as the 'ace' is laughable.

It is the typical Sox last minute Christmas shopping routine. " I gotta get them SOMETHING!!!!!"

So basically Charington is buying Sox fans a Sham Wow and a set of footsie PJs and hoping we'll keep showing up and buying the $10 beers because he made an effort.

They still have the money left to pay Lester $120M. They'll then trade Cespedes (since they now have twelve outfielders) and some of the young kids to acquire a #2 starter, Cole Hamels or someone like that.

Get on the bandwagon now, kids; worst-to-first-to-worst-to-first.

What, do you think they're going to go into next season with eight outfielders? Of course there's going to be a trade, and of course it's going to be for starting pitching. It's just a matter of who and when. And, all accounts are they've got a legit offer out to Lester, still.

Pay attention to what's going on!

They could get whoever the **** they wanted if they traded Betts or Blake Swihart (which they won't do). Behind that, they've got quite a few good minor league pitching prospects - more guys than they will ever have room for on the big league roster. They've got plenty of ammo to get a trade done. And teams have already been calling about Cespedes.

red%2Bsox%2Blineup%2B2015.jpg

Yes, indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Massholes and wannabees out there.
Hope everyone manages to arrive safe wherever and however they're headed.

I'll be up for awhile...as the furthest-flung of the brood carts his wife and my grandsons up from Jersey ahead of the impending storm. But I'm happily sipping a congratulatory stout for convincing two career types that even out here in deer country FiOS would let them both do their thing and they could avoid what looks to be one utterly FUBAR day for travel on Wednesday...

Cheers! :mug:

I'm still on vacation with the fam in Florida till Saturday. Can't wait to get back to work.....

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

No, because it'll be your own fault, and probably related to something we told you not to do. Pizza oven exploding, or shed collapsing, or that dead hooker's pimp shooting you in the face.

"Here lies PaulTheNurse. Welp, he had it coming."

Back