JOAM label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juvinious

Reaction score
Have to bottle my JOAM soon so I decided to put together a label for the bottles since I couldn't find any.
Feel free to comment or use. :)
joam_label.jpg

I dont like how the label goes over the words. That's weird. Other than that I love the black and white and the picture

I'd like to know where the original illuminated capital image is hiding. I have a b/w GIF of it, but I can't find the original - in color - for love nor money.

Purty please?

Bob

I found it on a google search here is where I saw it: clicky.

About the letters, I was trying to blend them in and after fiddling around I decided to just leave it.

I dont like how the label goes over the words. That's weird. Other than that I love the black and white and the picture

That would be my only suggestion as well. The text either needs to be blended somehow or just put beneath/away from the image.

Overall very nice.

Yeah I wanted to do that but I don't have those kind of fonts. I can probably do that when I get to my office on monday.

we should have a collective JOAM label thread along with Ed's apfelwein and Haus Ale, since tons of people make the same recipe.
Here's my JOAM label

I consider it more of a viking drink.

Mead Label Final.jpg

we should have a collective JOAM label thread along with Ed's apfelwein and Haus Ale, since tons of people make the same recipe.
Here's my JOAM label

I consider it more of a viking drink.

Agreed. I don't recall seeing your joam label killer picture.
I've revamped my label now that I'm at work and have the right tools. :D

joam.jpg

Back