First time brewer, last name Brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcrew02

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I started 2 weeks ago with a Mr. Beer and already bought a partial frankenstein set of ingredients for the second. Bottled the first batch just now:) The itch to brew more is already killing me. This hurry up and wait stuff is torture! Oh and I window shopped freezers today for the always enjoyable keezer build. That starts when the temp. reg. from China gets here (ordered 3 days ago). So apparently I'm way ahead of myself...

Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a hop-a-holic. I'm one of those damned Austinites that's not really an Austinite. They LOVE us here! OG from Kansas City, MO where I used to work at the 75th St. Brewery (one love). One of the managers/brewers that I worked under is a current brewer for Boulevard Brewing Co. (Hi Jeremy!). Oh and my last name is Brewer. Just wanted to intro myself and see how many times I could fit the letters b-r-e-w in a OP thread. Cheers brothers!:mug:

Welcome to the board and to the hobby/addiction. Nice to see you're from KC and showing love for 75th street brewery. I enjoy that place and one of my old managers works there now. Sounds like you better build up a pipeline quick! So the wait for a brew to be ready isn't so bad and to fill that keezer it sounds like you're soon to have.:mug:

Back