Beersmith/music workstation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiant-designer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not really sure where I should post this, but wanted to show off my new score. I am int he middle of planning for an electric set up (Kal for electric brewery) and was thinking of adding something nearby that I can run Beersmith on so I have my recipe and all that right there, and maybe a media server so i can crank some tunes while doing it. Well lookie what I found!

12+-+1

Its going to be a pretty simple build. The base has room for a server (it used to be a print server) this is just how i brought it home/

That will be a stellar addition to an electric brewery. Where do you find that? It would be a great media/reference material machine for my garage.

Not really sure where I should post this, but wanted to show off my new score. I am int he middle of planning for an electric set up (Kal for electric brewery) and was thinking of adding something nearby that I can run Beersmith on so I have my recipe and all that right there, and maybe a media server so i can crank some tunes while doing it. Well lookie what I found!

12+-+1

Its going to be a pretty simple build. The base has room for a server (it used to be a print server) this is just how i brought it home/

NICE!

Looks kiosky. Does it have a touchscreen?

It was printing kiosk from Dartmouth. I have a friend who does take outs of technology and this came in.

It's not a touch screen, but easily could be converted.

It has a keyboard and trackball built in.

Back