• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler trade: Four 5g ball-locks for two 3g ball-locks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gritsak

Reaction score
I have four spare 5g kegs that i'm interested in trading for two 2.5 or 3 gallon kegs. Mine are all in very good to excellent condition. No major dents, all hold pressure. All four were just completely cleaned (24hr PBW soak) with all seals (dip tube, lid, and post o-rings) replaced. Sanitized and ready to add beer. All original, non-converted, ball-locks. You won't find kegs in ready-to-use condition from any retailer!

I can provide pictures if there is any interest. I expect your kegs to be in similar condition. We both would pay our own shipping. Local trade would be even better. I live in southern Indiana but have family near Dayton, OH so something around there could possibly be arranged.

EDIT: NOT LOOKING TO SELL AT THIS POINT. TRADE ONLY

IF you do decide to just sell them, let me know. Where in Indiana are you?

I'm in Bloomington. I'll keep you in mind if i decide to sell, although i'll likely just use them for secondaries if i can't get a trade.

I'm in Bloomington. I'll keep you in mind if i decide to sell, although i'll likely just use them for secondaries if i can't get a trade.

excellent, please do. If it comes down to needing some secondaries, I've got at least one BB I could throw in if you wanted to sell them.

Back