Beer Swaps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau815

Reaction score
Is there a place where I can swap a beer for a beer? I am in upstate NY and never had Pliny the elder. I can try to get something that you are looking for or trade a couple West Coast Old Stock Ales from 2007 ive been aging. Its number one for Old Ales on beer advocate. Any ideas?

+1 on BA. I also use Twitter since I have a bunch of beer friends on there. Tweet out that I'm looking for a trade and usually someone responds.

I am going to Nor Cal at the end of July and intend to fill my suitcase with Pilny along with other brews. I grew up in Clinton but now live in Syr. Maybe I can work something out with ya.

Oh my God! That would be awesome! Im in. Are you going to Ommegang Beer Fest July 31st? Or by end of July you mean END of July? Would be perfect timing to trade up or whatever. My friend in Clinton just got back from San Diego... should have asked him. Didnt even think of it. He went to Stone Brewery.

Back