Bailey's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Anyone been to a Bailey's, as far as I know they are a chain but I'm not sure how big they are. Lot's of beer on tap, I think they said 35 and they have a ton of bottles. I had a SNPA draft, rogue dead guy, sam smith nut oatmeal stout, and a mob jack pale ale.

HurricaneFloyd,

Never heard of Bailey's, is it around Richmond? I just went to Capital Ale House in Innsbruck for St. Patty's Day and they have 75 beers on tap, it was too crowded to see the selection so I just drank Guiness. They had a tent set up so this was likely the least crowded place for St. Patty's. I'm always looking for places with good beer on tap.

Jason

They just opened one in Newport News. I love the place. It is the only bar I know of that serves Bare Knuckle Stout. I think they also have like 30 others on tap.

The atmosphere is great, the food is pretty good, and it is going to be a popular spot to hang out at, I think.

Lion,

Capital Ale is great if you want to spend $7.50 for a pint. The one in the West End is about 3 miles from my apartment. Bailey's has a ton of beers on tap and bottle, there is one at the intersection of robius and hugenot and then there's one close to me on west broad.

There is one in Dearborn Mi, on Michigan Ave.
I have not visited it, though it has been there for a few years.
I was not aware there was a chain of them.
Perhaps I will visit the place to see what they all have to try.
Mostly stick to the local(crawling distance) watering holes.

HurricaneFloyd said:
Lion,

Capital Ale is great if you want to spend $7.50 for a pint. The one in the West End is about 3 miles from my apartment. Bailey's has a ton of beers on tap and bottle, there is one at the intersection of robius and hugenot and then there's one close to me on west broad.

The Total Wine that we frequent is on Robius so next time we're out that way stocking up we will have to check it out. I don't mind paying $7.50 for a pint if I'm only going to have one, and I usually only have one when I'm out (although it's really two cause SWMBO drinks).

Jason

Back