• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: GABF Members Session Tickets (2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

culaslucas

Reaction score
I also got screwed by this Ticketmaster thing and am looking for 2 tickets for the Saturday afternoon session.

Let me know if you have any extras!

I hear you!

The move to Ticketmaster was the worst!

I was able to grab the tix I wanted, but what a freakin' hassle.

Good luck on your search.

I have my AHA member code and have no intention of going to the GABF this year. I am unsure as to the issues you guys are having, but if I can help with my code I will.
Feel free to PM me and we'll figure it out.

I was able to get 2 tickets to the members sessions for myself and my wife (after fighting through the main web page and telephone, didnt even occur to me to try a mobile site), but the couple who is traveling to Denver with us was not able to get them. We were all there trying to buy the second they went on sale.

The best part is now there is some jackass on ebay selling 2 tickets to the members session for $500. What an *******.

I hear you!

The move to Ticketmaster was the worst!

I was able to grab the tix I wanted, but what a freakin' hassle.

Good luck on your search.

I am in the same boat but my brothers situation was different. I wonder how many non-members have early session tickets? What a cluster F**K!

Great American Beer Festival

‎American Homebrewers Association & Brewers Association members: We’re working with Ticketmaster right now to determine how many non-members purchased tickets today. Once determined, tickets purchased by non-members will be voided so that only AHA and BA members are issued pre-sale tickets. We will also work with Ticketmaster to create a process to sell this resulting inventory exclusively to AHA and BA members. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience to our members resulting from Ticketmaster’s technical problems today.

Back