What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my order of parts from McMaster/Carr..Ordered it Sunday night after work and UPS delivered it this afternoon! Well, they pulled from their Atlanta warehouse so it really didn't surprise me..Did a dry mock up..It is the new gas distribution for my kegerator! :)

kegerator 013.jpg

Got my 12v pump for recirculating the 110v eBIAB system I'm building. Just waiting on my kettle fittings and I'll be ready to build!

Got my inkbird 310t today from China. Ordered it back in early January, and got 1 with uk plugs. I'm in the US. Emailed them, and they had a replacement in the mail the next day.

By far my best brewing delivery day. Took advantage of some President's day sales and got a Grainfather, 2 brand new beautiful ball lock kegs, 4# of PBW, and a Perlick 630 growler filler all for less than a full price Grainfather. Pretty pumped for this weekend.

image.jpg

3.5kW induction stove for my bigger eBIAB setup. and just ordered 20 gal SS Brewtech kettle for it​
:ban::ban:

technically showed up yesterday but couldn't post until now:

20160220_165316_resized_zpsxqjgfewl.jpg

shipment from the main man bobby m at brewhardware.com:

• stainless head chugger pumps, 3/4" center inlet
  • 5500 watt stainless heating elements
  • hotpods with 2" tri-clover connection
  • l6-30 plugs

included a business card and fridge magnet

I got 1 oz of each : Azacca, Waimea, and Falconers Flight 7 c's. Can't wait to use them. The Azacca smells amazing.

Nice. What hops, if any?
A bunch of different hops and hop combos all around 40-50 ibus. The first 3 batches were Amarillo and Columbus but I've used (Citra/Galaxy, Amarillo/Citra, Saaz/Styrian Golding) and a few single hopped versions (Amarillo,Centennial and Citra) next up Mosaic and then Simcoe. I expect both will be great because they all have been. The American Farmhouse Blend is awesome, it produces tasty beer.

Are boxsprings obsolete now? Did I miss something?

For platform beds of any sort, yes. Have been in lots of countries from the start.

I go platform (wood slats in my case) to get the bed low enough for the olds dogs to get in...and down...without hurting themselves.

Received my grill "smoker" all it is supposed to do is give you food a kiss of smoke flavor. Trying it now with chicken breast smoked with oak pellets.
20160224_163449_zpshp1bwgkt.jpg

20160224_163454_zpsyxqoc9bh.jpg

I also ordered new flavorizor bars for my Weber. They sent the wrong size even with me plugging in my model number. Good thing shipping back is fee with amazon prime.

Back