The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooommmmmmmmmmm

Oooooooooooommmmmmmmm
Ooooooommmmmmmmmmmm
Oooooooommmmmmmmmmm
Ooooooooooommmmmmmmm

Got my Christmas sweater mantra thing trying to go...

Nope. Won't work. F that ****. I only calling it the way it is. Someone acts like a dbag I'm calling them on it.

Oooooommmmmmmmmmm

Oooooooooooommmmmmmmm
Ooooooommmmmmmmmmmm
Oooooooommmmmmmmmmm
Ooooooooooommmmmmmmm

Got my Christmas sweater mantra thing trying to go...

Nope. Won't work. F that ****. I only calling it the way it is. Someone acts like a dbag I'm calling them on it.

You never cease to amuse!

Its important to understand that in Massachusetts every change in direction we signal to notify everyone. Another tidbit is the placing of an object (cone/chair/tv) in parking spots directing people to designated spots during a snow emergency. Everyone does their part. If you see a folding chair in a spot, it means move right in. Advice when visiting our friendly state.

Did you have the right of way? If you did then he should have let you merge. If you were entering a roadway and did not have the right of way I probably would have run you off the road.

it was a merge (not a yield), and technically his lane was merging into my lane - but the idiots in the suburbs don't know the rules when the weather is bad. I might be aggressive, but I follow the rules.

Sitting outside of my advisors office waiting for her and her work study students to finish up their office Christmas party so I can go in and kiss her ass in an attempt to get into a full class next semester.

Ho ho f'ing ho!

I think I'm going to leave here and go by Yeager's house and drop kick McKenzie to Rhode Island to make myself feel better

Don't even go there. I am one seriously charming f'ing guy when I'm not being PTN. I mean, you guys wouldn't even recognize me.

Sure, it didn't work today but....

Hey Chris....... You better fit a homing device into that Barbara Bush looking rat of yours. He's headed to New Jersey straight from my size 11 1/2 boots tonight. I was only going to boot him to RI before but now I'm pissed. Really and truly pissed.

T6AAC.jpg

They seem more technologically accepting than me. Theyre cutting edge and on facebook, not Twitter like the Inn. I stopped following them last year because there was no new knews. Website looks good and a little googling and all news seems like next month. I wonder if theyll sell at the abbey

http://drinkbelgianbeer.com/news/spencer-new-american-trappist

Me luv da Abby

I'm way overdue to get thrown out of there again. It's probably been five years. There was a beer show at the Higgins Armor Museum and Drunken , myself and our SWMBO's went as barbarians. We wore kilts and wool blankets, had plastic swords, viking helmets and axes. I was apparently walking around the place assessing the quality of "the available breeding stock" to kidnap and bring home as the "spoils of war."

A couple years later Drunky and I are skiing at WaWa and we start chatting up this young thing on the chair lift... She tells us we should come by the bar where she works.
"Where is that?"
"The Abby, downtown Worcester ."
" The last time we were there we were in kilts."
"Are you those two ********..... ****, you are those ********... We should have had you arrested!"
"Oh c'mon. Good clean fun....."
"Ok it was pretty funny, especially when you pulled you plastic sword out and asked the girl with the British accent if she wanted to yank on Excalibur! Ya. We DEFINATELY should of had you arrested. Come by this afternoon, the first round is on me, unless you come in skirts."

Someone been drinky drinky?

Edit: actually Armsby is really good. Had treehouse there and was very close to pulling the $30 for the Farmstead. I was driving tho. Hmmm hitting the Abbey after the abbey sounds like a good idea

Im guessing he was thrown out of Westy tho. Theyre now officially Trappist so im guessing you won't be allowed in there either. They probably have a do not fly/serve list.

Just made a batch of salted Beer Caramels, came out so delish, now sitting here watching the Habs while sippin on a spiked Egg Nogg with Godiva Chocolate liquor and Dr Mcgillicuddys menthol mint schnapps, tastes just like a thin mint

Some one once said that the best way to learn how to drive in Boston is to go to an NBA game, watch the fast break, then get in your car and practice it.

One thing I do know for sure... If you stop for a yellow light you're gonna get rear ended.

I just got back from vacation in Acapulco, and if you want crazy drivers, check those guys out. Not only are turn signals optional, so are lanes. I saw 2 lane roads with four across. I grew up and learned to drive in and around Boston, and those guys scared the s*** out of me!
Not to mention the more lax rules about where people ride. Saw a pickup truck with the bed mostly full of boxes, and a couple guys hanging on to the back end - at about 50 MPH.

From what I understand, the Spencer Abbey beers will be in store mid-January.

Back