Grain Haul !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Welp, "hopefully" I'm about to do some serious brewing and build up my home brew pipeline... With recent orders from Austin Home Brew Supply, I've got a Pliny the Elder (Piny of Ice) in the fermenter, Dog Fish Head 60 (Frozen Toes IPA), and a Kashmir IPA on deck!

PLUS, a 50 pound bag of 2 row and other grains/hops on the horizon!

Now if my Barley Crusher will ever get here I'll be stoked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happiness is a full pipeline. Makes for better beer, too! Instead of the last pull off a keg being the best, you can drink beer at its peak all the time. A thing of beauty if ever there was one.

Happiness is a full pipeline. Makes for better beer, too! Instead of the last pull off a keg being the best, you can drink beer at its peak all the time. A thing of beauty if ever there was one.

No doubt! And... hopefully I can get a 4th tap installed on the kegerator! PLUS I need to go ahead and step up to 10 gallon batches since I have the equipment that will handle it!

Back