Just upgraded to Perlicks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Build another kegerator?

:D

That could start a vicious cycle; build new kegorator, decide to get more perlicks... Build another, decide to get more perlicks.. Wait, it sounds like my cornies- I swear ones pregnant again- few more might just show up in a brown box at my door.

I don't have an addiction, I can quite anytime I want! But that IPA, and dry irish stout on tap need drunk.... not to mention the lager should be good and aged for christmas.. ohh and I have ingredients for two more brews I can't waste. and...

I ordered one of those quick-disconnects; they won't work with Perlicks according to the Morebeer site:

"This is the adapter by itself. Use this adapter to connect a faucet directly to a keg using a flare quick disconnect, KEG720. Faucet, knob and quick disconnect are not included. Will not work with our creamer faucets ,the vent-matics, or the Perlick faucet (D1220, D1225, D1212,D1213, and D1218). Unit does come with faucet collar for mounting adapter to faucet."

Has anyone tried a Perlick on the quick-disconnect? Sorry for the thread hijack.

Should Perlicks cost over twice what "regular" faucets cost, or am I looking at the wrong dealer?

I ordered one of those quick-disconnects; they won't work with Perlicks according to the Morebeer site:

"This is the adapter by itself. Use this adapter to connect a faucet directly to a keg using a flare quick disconnect, KEG720. Faucet, knob and quick disconnect are not included. Will not work with our creamer faucets ,the vent-matics, or the Perlick faucet (D1220, D1225, D1212,D1213, and D1218). Unit does come with faucet collar for mounting adapter to faucet."

Has anyone tried a Perlick on the quick-disconnect? Sorry for the thread hijack.

I think he meant using his old standard faucet with the adapter, not the new perlicks.

I have also wondered why the adapter does not work with perlicks. Since the perlicks seal at the front there should be no effect on the adapter. Oh well, i guess they guys selling it know more than me.

if the brass ones are a brass finish, i'll buy them

Yes - these are the ones from the kegconnection.com brass kit. They are fully cleaned - dissassembled and soaked in sanitizer for a full day, reassembled - and ready to use. You can have them for $23 shipped (both). PM me if interested!

These are the ones.

oster68.JPG

Back