• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewstand For Sale! (pump not included)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikrocks

Reaction score
SOLD!

Well, I was one of the lucky ones who actually received a Brewers' Equipment (Marcus) brewstand a year plus ago. I have to say, the first few he made seem to be really well made. All plumbing is inside the frame, it's plenty strong to hold 10 gallon batches, and all the fitting work great. I converted to all electric recently, so I'm saying goodbye to my propane related equipment.

Now, I brewed 200+ gallons on this, so the burners are a bit dirty, but they work great. I actually did take a toothbrush to them a couple weeks ago and got most of the surface crap off them.

I live in Ithaca, NY, so it would be easiest to meet a buyer somewhere near there.
I think $425 is a good price for it. PM if you're interested. Pump not included.

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_17731.JPG

IMG_17742.JPG

IMG_17751.JPG

You wouldn't be interested in selling it without the burners or regulator would you?

@fl93 Dimensions are: 58 1/2" wide, 23" high, & 15 1/2" deep.

@Mparsons327: Thanks, but I'm gonna hold out for a little more than $350. If I still have it in a week, we'll talk.

TrueLeaf2011 said:
Would it be difficult/expensive to set a RIMs system backup? Thanks

Not difficult, but I'm not sure how much it would cost, either. The RIMS For Dummies thread is a great resource. You'd need a RIMS tube, thermocouple, electric element, PID, SSR, heat sink, some wire, and a project box. I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything.

Fell through. I haven't been actively advertising it, but it's in my garage. I'll let it go to you for $400.

I did one 15 gallon batch on it and it was fine. I can't see why or how it wouldn't be able to handle that on a consistent basis.

I'd really like to get $400 for it--I think that's pretty reasonable. I haven't even put it on Craigslist yet...

I'll PM both of you, Jaybird and Chumprock.

Yeah, I PMed Jay first, but I haven't heard back yet. I'll give him a couple of days, but if I don't hear from him, I'll send you a PM and we can get this thing done.

Got your PM, thanks!
Now to run this by SWMBO and see when I can get down there in the next week or so. OK?

stillbrewin said:

Marcus from Brewers Equipment screwed tons of folks out of brew rig they paid for. There is a huge thread on the topic. He is simply stating that he was lucky to actually get what his delivered.

stillbrewin said:

Check out the company reviews section. Marcus/brewers equipment screwed a lot of people on this board. I was one of his first customers before his big bellyflop. I actually received a pretty awesome stand from him.

Back