• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Water Filter and Control Panel Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
I have decided not to use these items in the foreseeable future, so I am offering them here for the best reasonable offer.

First is a commercial grade water filter with valves and a pressure gauge. It does not include any filters! Good shape...just needs cleaned up from being in my basement for awhile.

Waterfilter1.jpg

Waterfilter2.jpg

I also have a very similar set-up that is missing the lower part of the filter housings. Not sure of the interest on this one, but make me a offer if you can use it.

Waterfilter3.jpg

I also have available a 16" x 16" x 3.5" control panel box. Good shape. Lock missing. Some holes already punched out.

Controlbox2.jpg

Controlbox1.jpg

All items as-is. Ask questions, make offers, open to trades (building control panel now):rockin: Thanks

Selecto model # 101-230 and 101-290. On eis a 10" prefilter for sediment and the other is a 10" filter. Search Selecto MF5/600 for more information on this unit.

Are they just standard 10" housings? E.g. can you use filters other than the selecto ones in it? I am really interested, but am trying to gauge the price for the filters.

Back