Journey in concert.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Man talk about an awesome show. Went to see Heart, Cheap trick and Journey live last night. Could have been the huge amount of beer I had before, but was by far one of my top ten concerts I have been to. If they come to your town, get some tickets you will not be disappointed.

I've never seen Cheap Trick or Journey I bet that'd be a great show.

The last time I saw Heart was when they toured with The Little River Band and Queen.

The other day I saw this little asian guy singing for Journey instead of Steve Perry. He sounded just like Steve. I was really impressed.

Going to see them in September. Looking forward to it. :)

They came through OKC last week. That show rocked :rockin: Easily one of the top shows I have been to.

SD

I saw REO, CHICAGO, DEEP PURPLE, GRAND FUNK, DEF LEPPARD, and more at Mountain Rock Fest in Farwell Michigan (magnifying glass required to find on map).

But, Journey was not there... That would have topped it all. I saw a brief video of them on TV recently, and saw the asian singer. He was reported to be an exact sound-alike.

Oh, yeah, and STYX, SALIVA, UNCLE KRACKER... man what a show. Not bad for mid michigan.

I just heard the new Journey CD today. Arnel does Perry better than Perry.

I'm going to see REO and STYX tomorrow night!! Can't wait.

STYX and Journey were up in NH last weekend at Meadowbrook and I almost went to that too so I could see Journey. Had I known about that I would've gone to see Journey instead of REO. Either way I can't wait!

Back