New logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
I decided I wanted to class things up a bit and redesigned my logo.
Naked City logo gold badge web.jpeg

What do you think?

Wow! Love it! I love that you didn't get carried away with too many colors. Did you use Illustrator?

I used a generic city skyline. Sounds like I need to modify it to include the Space Needle to the left and perhaps the arches of Qwest Field to the far right.

Yooper Chick said:
I like it- but I also liked the old one with the film noir ideas. Still, you've got a great one!

I agree. This one looks great - it's a terrific design, better if you can make that look more like Seattle's actual skyline - but the older one fit in so well with the themes of your labels. I also know that film noir is a passion of yours, it's nice to have the things most important to you reflected in the logo.

They're both exceptional, I just kinda felt the first one was more "you" (at least to the limited degree that I know you).

I really like it ...great job.

One thing that keeps catching my eye...I would like to see what it looks like with a comma between Seattle and Washington... I know its ultra picky, but it looks like the two words are one.

I definitely like it. It's sophisticated and eye catching, but not overdone in the least. Adding the Space Needle was a nice touch.

Pretty sweet design! Out of curiousity ... what program did you use to make it? Illustrator? Photoshop?

I use a combination of Logo Design Studio and Photoshop Elements 4.0

...but I really don't know what I'm doing. :eek:

I ordered a jersey shirt today with your old logo on it. Cafe-whatever it was that I found on a thread.... do you get a nickel off of that?

Back